Are you feeling down, lost, stuck or stressed out at work or in your personal relationships?
Having trouble coping with intense emotions?
Is your head swirling with hopelessness or negative self-talk that you’re “not good enough”?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, please know this:
You can live a life filled with peace, joy and happiness. You can manage your emotions and move past your struggles in a healthy manner.
You can quiet the negative self-talk and speak positivity into your life.
And, Prackind is here to help you do precisely that. Our mental and emotional health therapy provides you with the guidance, support, resources and tools to process your emotions so you can bask in the glory of the good times and push through the trials of the not-so-good ones.
We counsel millennials and teens on how to identify and work through any social, professional, academic or personal distress that might be interfering with their ability to live a happy and fulfilling life.
You see, everybody experiences ups and downs, but sometimes, it’s difficult for some millennials and teens to sift through their feelings and move past their struggles in a healthy way. And that’s where we come in.
Through our therapy sessions, you will develop the skills to cope with your struggles, manage your stress, see things from a new and positive perspective and thrive in every aspect of your life.
Our sessions will deliver tactics and tools to help you:
● Enhance your emotional intelligence so you can identify your emotions when they are happening and channel them in a positive way
● Build self-confidence so you can visualize yourself overcoming trials and tribulations
● Heal from past grief, loss and trauma, leaving you to step into new opportunities without the baggage of your past hurt
● Handle stress in a manner that pushes you into solutions versus leaves you sitting in your struggles
● Create a new reality for yourself, readjust your limiting beliefs and approach life from a place of positive feelings, not negative ones
● Find clarity so you fully understand the what, why and how of your circumstances before you take action
● Learn what triggers your anxiety and discover calming tactics you can use to relieve stress before your emotions explode
● Identify healthy, positive ways to express negative emotions that can damage your relationships with family and friends
Now, what makes Prackind different is that our mental and emotional wellness therapy is based on a combination of Christian faith and science. We have found that believing in a higher power and using scientific strategies to cope with emotions places our clients on the path to long-term growth and healing much faster than traditional, non-faith-based counseling services.
While it can be difficult to face the sources of distress, developing the emotional tools to handle whatever life throws your way is essential to true mental and emotional health.
And the key to your emotional well-being and your ability to live a long, successful and happy life is waiting for you here.