Do you frequently feel anxious and have a difficult time calming your mind?
Are worst-case-scenario thoughts about your future ruining your ability to find joy in the present moment?
Are you having trouble fully connecting in your relationships because of these anxious feelings?
If you’ve said answer YES to any of these questions, then you should know:
You can learn to soothe your mind when anxiety strikes.
You can focus on the present and find joy living in the now.
You can feel fulfilled in your relationships and find confidence in where life is taking you.
And Prackind can help you do all that and more. Our Peace Be Still: Journey to a Calmer, Healthier You ONE day workshop will teach you how to respond to and manage your anxiety so you can live a life full of peace, confidence and joy.
Our workshop will take place in a relaxed, healing environment. Throughout our lessons we’ll discuss tactics to help you:
● Manage daily anxieties, worries and nervousness to live a more joyful and peaceful life.
● Understand where anxiety comes from.
● Develop a positive vision of your future life and relationships.
● Eliminate those “worst-case scenario” thoughts so you can truly enjoy your present.
● Connect with your loved ones and build fulfilling relationships.
● Overcome self-doubt so you can reach your goals and live the life you’ve always envisioned for yourself.
● Form a sense of community and find support with the 4 other women in your ‘shop.
We know it can be hard to manage anxiety and find joy in the now, but developing the skills to calm nervous thoughts is an essential part of living a fulfilling life full of peace and happiness.
Join Prackind founder, Amaris Watson Gale, for our ONE day anxiety relief workshop on Saturday January 11, 2020 beginning at 9:30a in Lanham, MD.
Our Peace Be Still: Journey to a Calmer, Healthier You ONE day workshop is a one time investment of $197.
Please note: This workshop is not designed for those that experience chronic and frequent panic and anxiety attacks. By joining this workshop you acknowledge that your anxiety does not impact your daily functioning and that you are not in need of anxiety or psychotropic medication. This is a skill-building workshop and does not provide counsel for personal situations. If you have any questions, please book an inquiry call and we’ll be happy to help you determine if you’re a good fit for this workshop or another Prackind program.
We do not accept insurance for this program. HSA and FSA may be accepted.